Here are your third and fourth action to follow:
- Drink at least 0.033 litres of good quality water per kilogram of body weight
- Good quality water includes Evian, Vittel and reverse osmosis filtered water. If buying bottled water, glass bottles are better than plastic. If using reverse osmosis filtered water, add a pinch of organic sea salt per litre of water.
- Eliminate fizzy drinks, diet drinks, fruit juices, alcohol and pasteurised dairy
- Don’t drink tea or coffee after 12pm midday
- Only eat organic meats and vegetables and wild fish.
- Eat according to your Metabolic Type®
- Obtain an MRT® Test. This is the most advanced and accurate form of food sensitivity testing. This will help you to avoid foods that could be causing your excess weight
- Use only natural supplements in accordance with your metabolic type®
Stay tuned for steps five and six next time.