In Part 2 of this discussion on Persistent Pain, Matt completely dispels some myths around persistent pain and gives his top 5 tips for anyone wishing to overcome, once and for all their persistent pain.
If you suffer from Persistent Pain or work with people who do, this is NOT to be missed.
- What is Fibromyalgia?
- Muscle Fibre Types and how faulty recruitment can cause pain
- Why Core Stability IS important to reducing pain
- Why posture DOES play a role in pain
- Who is best positioned to help someone with persistent pain?
- Matt’s Top 5 Tips for overcoming persistent pain