In this episode of The radical Health Rebel Podcast, I spoke with author Jayne Buxton about whether eating a Plant-only based diet is necessary to save the environment.
- Food Quality Is Crucial to the Health of the Environment
- Will A Plant-based Diet Help to Save the Planet?
- Methane, CO2, Animals & Fossils Fuels
- Water, Land Usage & Livestock
- Monocropping, Tilling, and Ploughing
- Mixed Farming & Rotating Crops
- Fake Meats, GMO’s and Food Patents and Food Supply Centralisation
- And much more…
I am unable to share a clip from YouTube due to censorship of truth and debate by this platform, but you can listen on all major podcast platforms or watch on the Radical Health Rebel Patreon Channel.