In this week’s episode of The Radical Health Rebel Podcast entitled “How To Thrive in Menopause”, Dr Daved Rosensweet and I got to discuss a very important topic that affects millions of women across the world and can ultimately lead to a miserable middle and late-stage of life often requiring a cocktail of pharmaceuticals with little benefit, side effects and 24-hour care at great expense.
Hormones is a subject that I’ve had a very special interest in since the early 1990’s, so Dr Rosensweet and I got deep into the subject of menopause and more importantly, how to thrive during and after menopause.
Dr Rosensweet shares his 50 plus years of experience working in this field and this episode is one that no woman or man above, or even approaching 40 years of age should miss.
- Dr Rosensweet’s Journey Into Helping Women Thrive in Menopause
- What is Menopause?
- Standard Medical Approach to Menopause
- Differences Between Patented Synthetic Hormones and Bio-identical Hormones
- Testing Hormones During Menopause
- Dosing Hormones When Treating Menopause
- Hormone Delivery Options
- The Dangers of Mild Symptoms of Menopause
And if you love the podcast, please give a 5-Star Rating at the top of the page on Spotify or at the bottom of the page on Apple Podcasts. 🙏