In this week’s episode of The RHR Podcast, entitled “Invisible Extinction of The Human Microbiome”, I interviewed film producer Steven Lawrence about his documentary movie called “The Invisible Extinction”.
Steven’s ability to understand the science, but portray it in an entertaining way makes the film a very easy, but informative watch. After watching the movie myself, I really wanted Steven to share the very important information about the human microbiome, the overuse of antibiotics and Faecal Microbiome Transplants (FMTs).
- Steven’s Journey to becoming a film producer
- The overuse of antibiotics and modern disease
- Bacterial strains and food allergies
- Antibiotic use and Celiac Disease
- Faecal Microbiome Transplants (FMTs)
- C-Section babies & microbiome swabbing
- Autism & the microbiome
- Ongoing FMT research projects
And if you love the podcast, please give a 5-Star Rating at the top of the page on Spotify or at the bottom of the page on Apple Podcasts. 🙏