In this week’s episode of The Radical Health Rebel Podcast entitled, “Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, Histamine Intolerance, Gut, Skin, Pain & COVID “, I spoke with Dr Tina Peers about Mast Cell Activation (MCAS), Histamine Intolerance and how Dr Peers believes MCAS is prevalent in many conditions like fibromyalgia, IBS, eczema, psoriasis, arthritis, acute and Long COVID.
This was a really fascinating conversation and one that most people need to hear, including those who suffred from COVID and even more importantly those who took the mRNA technology (that we were all told would be the cure for COVID).
As always, the episode does end on a positive note, giving many options for those who are suffering from any form of MCAS-related condition or mRNA injectable injury.
- Dr Peers’ Journey
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS)
- Histamine – what it is and what it does
- MCAS and COVID Injection Reactions
- Solutions if you have MCAS
- Problems with the Spike Protein & Spike Protein Removal
- Global Conference on Ivermectin
- Lack fo safety data and trusting big pharma.
And if you love the podcast, please give a 5-Star Rating at the top of the page on Spotify or at the bottom of the page on Apple Podcasts. 🙏