I normally answer based on the types of people I help, such as injury rehabilitation, weight loss, chronic fatigue etc, rather than list my qualifications.
However, it normally doesn’t take long before I’m asked questions like, “So you’re a physio?”, or “So you’re a nutritionist?” or “So you’re a personal trainer?” yet, I am none of those things.
Over the next few posts, I will post blogs that explain each of the techniques (or qualifications) I use.
I will be posting blogs on:
- What is a CHEK Practitioner?
- What is a CHEK Holistic LIfestyle Coach?
- What is a Metabolic Typing® Advisor?
- What is a Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist®?
- What is a Sports Massage Therapist?
Once I have completed my qualification in Active Release Technique® in September, I will also post a blog on that too!
So stayed tuned until next time…