I was recently asked by a fellow blogger Lea Woodward to share what my 5 top successes in life have been.
Well that is a difficult question to answer. After much thought, I came up with the following:
- My number 1 success has to be staying so healthy and fit over the last 14 years or so. With hardly a day off from work, very few injuries and I can still out run most on a tennis court despite being 38 years old.
- Completing the CHEK programme in 2007. I sacrificed so much time, finances and social life to follow my bliss!
- Changing career aged 27 and making a success of my work in health and performance. It particularly pleases me to have been successful when most around me advised against it.
- My time as a Fitness Manager in a health club. I led a team of people to achieve great things, both whilst I was there, but also after I left. Many of my team went on to achieve senior positions in their field and I would like to think I inspired them in some way. I proved to myself that I am a good leader of people.
- Staying positive, light-hearted and not taking myself too seriously all through my life even when the stuff hits the fan. Without this attitude, the above probably wouldn’t have been possible.
No doubt I will change my views in the future. If I do I will let you know.
Until next time!