In this episode of The Radical Health Rebel Podcast entitled, “Healthy Pregnancy, Healthy Baby, Healthy Mum,” I go deep with OBGYN Dr Nathan Riley discussing fertility, pregnancy and birthing.
Nathan’s approach is very different from the general medical approach and as you might imagine his patients have great success in becoming pregant, have uncomplicated pregnancies and births and ultimately, have healthy babies.
- Nathan’s journey to becoming an OBGYN
- Nathan’s views on fertility
- Common mistake during pregnancy
- The importance of exercise before, during and after pregnancy
- Pre & Post Partum Sleep Advice
- The best birthing practices
And if you love the podcast, please give a 5-Star Rating at the top of the page on Spotify or at the bottom of the page on Apple Podcasts. 🙏