In this week’s episode of The Radical Health Rebel Podcast entitled, “Lower Back Pain and Movement Optimization”, I sat down with Eoin Everard, a Chartered Physiotherapist and a lecturer in Sports Medicine and Strength and conditioning who has a PhD in biomechanics, and often works with people with lower back pain. Eoin is also a very accomplished middle-distance runner and is the current World over 35s Indoor 3000m Champion.
When Eoin approached me about coming on the show, I thought it would make for a really interesting dialogue between the two of us coming from different educational backgrounds, but both very experienced in helping people with with lower back pain.
- Eoin’s background
- The first hour is the most important for lumbar disc pain
- Viscero-somatic reflex and lower back pain
- Pins & Needles in the legs
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Cauda Equina and Spinal Stenosis
- The Neutral Spine Lifting controversy
- Thoracic mobility and lower back pain
- Biomechanical devolution from Cavemen
- Trendelenburg Sign and lower back pain
And if you love the podcast, please give a 5-Star Rating at the top of the page on Spotify or at the bottom of the page on Apple Podcasts. 🙏