In this week’s episode of The Radical Health Rebel podcast entitled “Your Hamster Wheels Are Causing Your Pain”, I spoke with my long-term friend and former Strength & Conditioning/Rehabilitation Coach at Chelsea FC, Rob Brinded.
We went very deep down the rabbit hole discussing how our thoughts, beliefs and emotions affect our physical body, how we are set up with specific strengths and weaknesses we need to identify and how to become Masterless.
- Rob’s Journey
- How emotions affect physical function
- Ones & zeros, strengths and weaknesses
- A centralised mind & hamster wheels
- Becoming Masterless
- What is Pain?
- How do we observe our thoughts and behaviours?
- Rob’s top 3 tips to becoming masterless
And if you love the podcast, please give a 5-Star Rating at the top of the page on Spotify or at the bottom of the page on Apple Podcasts. 🙏