Here are your first two sets of actions to follow:
Thoughts and Emotions
- Write down your goals
- What will you look like when you are successful?
- How will you know when you are successful?
- What will your waist measurement be?
- When will you achieve it by? What date?
- Plan/write down what you are going to do every day/week to ensure you achieve your goals
- Plan/write down what you are going to have to do less of or give up in order to achieve your dream
- Say to yourself at least once every day your goals in the present tense, e.g. “I look lean and trim and I have a 28” waist, I look and feel fantastic”.
- Spend at least 10 minutes per day focussing on your breath as described below. Just before bed is a particularly good time.
- As you breathe in your abdomen should move outwards and as you breathe out your abdomen should move inwards
- Breathe in through your nose as much as possible. If you cannot breathe through your nose, consider taking the MRT® Test (described below). Keep your tongue on the roof the mouth behind the front teeth.