Here are your fifth and sixth secret tips:
Digestive System Health
- Ensure you’re hydrated prior to a meal. Drink two glasses of water 15 minutes before you eat. Do not drink during or for up to one hour after eating
- Chew your food until liquidised
- You may require digestive supplementation such as hydrochloric acid and enzymes in accordance with your metabolic type®
- Obtain a gastro-intestinal test to identify whether your organs of digestion require support and to establish whether you have any fungal, bacterial and parastic infections
- Avoid all processed, packaged and fast foods and minimise refined carbohydrates like sugar and flour.
Immune System Health
- Obtain an intestinal barrier test to see how well your immune system is doing
- Avoid stress as much as possible.
- Use stress relief techniques like meditation if required
- Avoid toxic substances like non-organic foods, processed food, tobacco, alcohol, mercury from fillings, non-stick cookware, tap water, non-organic toiletry and cosmetic products.
- Get to bed by 10.30pm and sleep for eight hours each night.
Stay tuned for secrets seven and eight…