Here are the final set of actions to ensure you can achieve your ideal body size and shape:
- Get your hormones checked. Ensure you are checked for DHEA, testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, cortisol and melatonin
- Receive help from a trained professional to help re-balance any hormonal imbalances
- Incorporate all the other advice given on the other nine secrets to weight loss.
- Get to bed by 10-10.30pm and sleep for eight hours each night
- Sleep in a totally dark room. Use black-out curtains
- Avoid any electrical sockets near your bed
- Avoid bright lights after 8pm
- Avoid stimulants after midday.
So there you have it. For those of you who have wondered why you can’t lose weight even though you’ve tried everything, this should help you to understand why.
If anyone wishes to find out more information as to why these factors are important, please feel free to contact me by posting a response on this blog.