The Liver/Gall Bladder Flush I completed the other week, included:
- Eating my usual metabolic type® diet and supplements
- Taking Malic Acid tablets 4 times a day
- Taking 90 drops of Phosphoric Acid in vegetable juice each day. I actually really love the taste!!!
- Doing a Castor Oil pack (over the liver) for one hour each evening
- On day six:
- I ate breakfast and lunch as usual. Two hours after lunch I had 1/2 cup of warm water with 2 tablespoons of Magnesium Citrate dissolved in it.
- Four hours after lunch, it was time for a coffee enema with Magnesium Citrate dissolved in it.
- One hour later, I drank another 1 tablespoon of Magnesium Citrate dissolved in water.
- One hour later I had a fresh fruit salad, including banana, apple and blackberries with a whole pot of whipped cream.
- Just before bed, I drank, small, but equal amounts of freshly squeezed lemon juice, olive oil and coca cola (the only time I ever drink the stuff).
- On Day 7:
- I had another coffee and Magnesium Citrate enema.
Everything in the process is carefully designed to enable you to break down built up sludge and stones and to stimulate the liver and gall bladder to release it naturally.
In the past, I have experienced severe nausea on the final evening. This is the toxins leaving the body. However, what I have found is that, the more flushes you do, the less there is to flush out and the less nausea it causes.
Any one considering doing a liver/gall bladder flush, should only do so with the guidance of a fully trained health professional.