In the book, “Your Hidden Food Allergies are Making You Fat”, Rivera and Deutsch state:
“The weight loss industry is not making money because it is working. It’s making millions of dollars because they are not workring.”
So, what do you do?
Would you like to finally be in total control of your body weight? Would you like to know what you need to eat, what type of activity is right for you and other lifestyle tips to be and stay in control?
Think of what you will be like once you achieve your ideal body shape. What would you feel like? How would life be different? What would you be able to do then that you can’t do now? Think about it for a few minutes? Write it down.
When I ask my clients these questions, they often tell me they can wear nice clothes, play with their children, play sports, go dancing, be more confident, have more self esteem, look more attractive and feel more secure in their relationship.
Having helped hundreds of people to achieve their ideal weight, even when they thought it wasn’t possible, I have a few tricks up my sleeve.
Below are my top ten solutions to achieve your ideal weight. They have been listed in an order that you may find useful to follow:
- Set yourself three goals (no more) per week to put the advice below into practise.
- Drink at least 2 litres of good quality water per day.
- Contact a Metabolic Typing Advisor to find out your Metabolic Type to help you along the way.
- Eat according to your Metabolic Type using as much organic and non-processed foods as possible.
- Avoid consuming wheat, pasteurised dairy, processed salt and sugar.
- Do a combination of resistance and aerobic exercise on alternating days.
If you require help with your exercise program, contact a C.H.E.K Practitioner who can test you and devise a program specific to you.
- Get to bed each evening by 10-10.30pm and sleep for 8 hours per night.
- Have down-time each day to relax, even if it’s only ten minutes. Meditation, Yoga and Tai Chi are good ways to relax. Work up to 30-minutes per day where possible. Please note, television is not relaxing to your body, it only stresses it further.
- At the end of each week, assess your goal achievements, give yourself feedback. Acknowledge successes and pat yourself on the back, no matter how small the success. If you had any challenges, write down what you can do in the following week to overcome it? Write down your three goals for the following week. Repeat weekly.
- If you have tried all the above for at least 3-months and have still not achieved any results, contact aBodyTalk™ Practitioner to see if emotional blockages are halting your progress.
The above 10 factors have proved to be successful with other people. Why not give them a try, and if you need further help, please feel free to contact me.