You may have seen on the TV recently a myriad of reality weight loss shows.
Each show is two to three weeks in as I wrote this. So what do I think of these shows? Are they good or bad?
I think these shows have both positive and negative aspects. Lets start with the positive:
- The obese people on the shows are making a positive change by doing something about it.
- They are seeking professional help.
- Most of them are losing weight.
- Most of them have increased confidence because they are able to do and achieve things they didn’t think they were capable of.
- They are definitely eating better than they were.
Check out Part 2 to see what I feel are the negative aspects of these shows…